[or-roots] Wallowa County Birth Records

Barbara Wulf Wulf at bendbroadband.com
Wed Jun 8 20:52:45 PDT 2011

Thank you all for your help.

I had Verona born in Tillamook county but someone else said Wallowa. The problem is we don't know when the family relocated from the far east side of the state to the coast. If we can get birth records on either of the kids we might be set for both.

A picture I have of Edgar at what is probably between 1 and 2 years of age is from the W D Rogers studio in Hood River.  Really pretty dress.

Thanks again

Barb