[or-roots] Pioneers of Oregon

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 08:38:51 PDT 2011

Since you mentioned a book.  I have a book called "Christians on the Oregon
Trail"  It does have several names in it and it was an interesting book to
read.  If anyone on the list thinks that some of their people came with the
"Campbellites" to Oregon or any other religious group I can look up in the
book to see if their names are there.
Dale in California