[or-roots] 3rd Ggrandfather's Will

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 23:07:43 PST 2012

OK--that is where Barbery is living in 1880, but those years don't have a street address.  Do you know what happened to her?  In 1870 they were in Lebanon, Linn County.  I'll do some research at the Salem Library and Marion County this week--should have time as I have to be there both days.   Linda

NOTE:  If you forward this e-mail, PLEASE highlight and delete the forwarding  history.  It is a courtesy to all who may not wish to have their e-mail  addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the e-mail address history  helps prevent spammers from mining addresses and spreading viruses. Please use BCC.