[or-roots] 3rd Ggrandfather's Will

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Tue Dec 4 09:16:03 PST 2012

Linda, Yes he is hard to trace. Yes, Please check in on it, I would be so grateful.. I would really also like to know his father's name (parents). His 1st wife was China unknown & 2nd wife at te time of his death Barbary McCubbins who the property was left to in the estate. James was born about 1800 to 1813 in VA. James & 2of his sons also had ODLCs, Zachariah, Thomas in Marion Co., OR. I dont know the church he went to, sorry. Thank you for helping, Nancy