[or-roots] 3rd Ggrandfather's Will

Leslie Chapman opera_70 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 11:43:41 PST 2012

Nancy;
Okay, I see Linda beat me to it.
What I make of that info is your ancestor owned those lots in Block 24 of North Salem Subdivision. If I am reading it right unless there is a cemetery on those lots he won't be buried there as it is in the middle of town.
Here is a link to research Salem area properties, if all you have is plat name and block and lot it is a real bear to work with, I am not impressed. In Douglas or Lane Co I could have found this information in about five minutes, I've been at it for half an hour now and I think I am getting close.
http://gis.co.marion.or.us/isgi/disclaimer.aspx
Okay finally;
the current owner is
FRONT STREET PROPERTIES LLC
PO BOX 309
SALEM, OR 97308

1105 FRONT ST NE
SALEM, OR 97301
MILL ADD SALEM LOTS 1-6 & FR LOTS 7-8 BLK 1 ALSO NORTH SALEM ADD BLK 24 & LOTS 3-6 & FR LOT 7 BLK 25 ALSO VACATED STREETS & ALLEYS

I will send you a TL map of the location off list.
Hmm, previous owner TRUITT BROS INC is the business shown on  Google Street view, grandpa would be under a warehouse if he is buried there.
Les C