[or-roots] GenelaogyBank.com and Ancestry.com, etc.

eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net eugenemelvin.roots at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 21:20:10 PST 2012

I love GenealogyBank.com. Besides all the other previous comments, I find that I can save the news article or obit as a PDF and what I do is save the whole page and then just the article. Beats what I use to do and that was go to the main Library in Portland and sit at a microfiche reader looking and looking for an obit and then using there printer to print the obit ($$) and then come home and scan what I printed into a PDF file. And that was just for obits. Now with there search engine I am able to find other articles that I otherwise would never of know about.

Eugene