[or-roots] HB 2093 recap and suggestion

Lyn Horine l.horine at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 02:42:09 PDT 2013

And so should Oregon.  The bill should just die.  I read copies of the testimony and only the Health Authority staff was in support. I have no idea who tried to  craft the proposed amendments   But I believe the bill should simply die. I saw no evidence of any proposed hearings listed in our info system

Sent from my iPhone