[or-roots] HB 2093 recap and suggestion

W David Samuelsen dsam52 at sampubco.com
Wed Apr 3 02:21:18 PDT 2013

I understood you first time.

That concept of national wide data was trashed several times in several
states already. Oregon is only one trying to follow as proposed by
Federal Homeland Security.

Pennsylvania said no thanks, neither did Missouri, Arizona, Montana,
Washington, Idaho, Utah, Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Massachusetts
and yes, even District of Columbia.