[or-roots] More census whining or when exactly did sex changesstart taking place?

Dan M mygen2 at d-matney.com
Sat Dec 28 08:45:11 PST 2013

I have email free on my domain, your in charge, not yahoo not gmail.
I am moving all my gmail to my domain. I got tired of how things are going on Yahoo and gmail .
  One thing - since this laptop is still XP, I am ( still ) using Outlook Express, yes it still works just fine - to pop my mail and filters and folders all work just fine.
   My other laptop, with Vista, mail just dont work like i want, it sits there; on the table next to this one; never gets used, I don't even open it. Last night, I did. I been downloading a lot of free full movies off utube, Wife said ( why not put all those on the Vista since you wont use it?!)  Ok, I thought about it and moved all 68 gigs of movies to it, I have a 350 gig external drive.
    I have not even checked my yahoo, gee, another change, they did that with the groups too, all my settings and pictures are in need of repair now, all 56 of the groups;(
   Any how - any one want a non commercial email, I have em.
Dan M