[or-roots] Parrish Descendant - World War I

Linda Wiley oregontrail1851 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 10:42:23 PST 2014

Denise, you and I would be some sort of half cousins.  E.E. Parrish was married twice--his first Wife Elizabeth Bussey died in WV not too long after my 2nd great grandmother was born.  His second wife was Rebecca Mapel so their children are "halves" in relationship to me.  I haven't filled in all the blanks on his second family.  Linda