[or-roots] Census oddities

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:11:36 PST 2014

You must be talking about a different Salome than I am.  The one I went to
is a semi-ghost town high up in the mountains south of Flagstaff.  It was a
roaring mining town with all the normal things they had back then.
 Saloons, houses of ill repute, opera house, etc.
My mother lives in Quartzsite so I have seen the Hi Jolly monument many
times (what is left of it that is).
Dale