[or-roots] List inactivity

Dale Harguess daleharguess4 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:13:19 PDT 2017

I got this and although several of my cousins have past in the last year
there are still a lot of us out there.  Some of my cousins who grew up in
other states or moved when they were young do not even realize that they
have Oregon Ancestors.
I was born and raised in California but when I found that my grandmother
and grandfather and great grandmother were all born in Oregon I joined the
Sons and Daughters of Oregon pioneers.  It is a good group and they publish
a very nice newsletter.  The dues are fairly inexpensive which is important
to people who are retired and on a fixed income.
So, there you have it.
Dale

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>