[or-roots] Transition announcement for OR-Roots

SAWYER Layne G * SOS Layne.G.SAWYER at oregon.gov
Thu Sep 20 11:00:06 PDT 2018

Greetings OR-Rooters,

Tomorrow, September 21st the OR-Roots list will be transitioning from being hosted at the Oregon State Library to the Department of Administrative Services IT division.  The main impact to list subscribers is the list will be down from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.  on Friday.   Messages can still be sent to the list during this time, they just will be held in a queue until the system is back online and then will be delivered.  The email address to send messages to the list will remain the same.  If you have any difficulties or problems after the switch over you can reach me as necessary at the email in my signature block.

Hope you are all enjoying some lovely end of summer weather like we are here in the Willamette Valley.

Regards,

Layne Sawyer
"list mom"
layne.g.sawyer at oregon.gov