[Or-srp] Summer reading program grant

Jessica Marie Jmarie at cityofsalem.net
Wed Dec 27 14:37:25 PST 2023

Hello there,

According to the preliminary 2024 grant data<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/ld.php?content_id=72446296>, it looks like both Iola and Siletz are receiving $1,000 for this year’s grant cycle. I’m not sure whether the checks have gone out yet since the funds distribution date<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/readytoreadgrant> is December 31. I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Jessica R. Marie
Youth Services Senior Librarian
Pronouns: she/her/ella