[OR_Archaeology] New TV series provides opportunityto advertise- deadline for submissions Dec.

Eirik Thorsgard Eirik.Thorsgard at grandronde.org
Wed Dec 10 12:30:19 PST 2008

As a note several Tribes have participated in this including Grand Ronde to highlight cultural activities and historical sites such as Fort Yamhill.  This advertisement may provide a useful forum for Oregon archaeologists to display areas of interest to a larger audience to come and see the States cultural heritage and provide some economic benefit as well.

Eirik Thorsgard MAIS
Cultural Protection Coordinator
Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community of Oregon
Office 1-503-879-1630
Cell.     1-971-241-2696
Email. Eirik.thorsgard at grandronde.org