[OR_Archaeology] Hist OR City & End of Trail Interpret Ctr have new website

Susan White Susan.White at state.or.us
Wed Dec 10 12:38:28 PST 2008

Historic Oregon City and the End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center have created a new website.

The new site integrates the rich educational content from the center and current information from the Historic Oregon City. "We have downloadable materials a rich history library,  a virtual collection,  and several ways to interact with our professional staff," said executive director David
Porter.

The new website can be viewed at www.historicoregoncity.com