[OR_Archaeology] Looking for venues for ArchaeologyFest Film Series

Sue Ryan sryan at cascade-locks.or.us
Tue Jun 29 11:04:33 PDT 2010

Port of Cascade Locks might be willing. They have a very affordable
space in their Port House #3 - $35. Contact Anna Tompkins at POCL, (541)
374-8619.

Sue Ryan

Deputy City Recorder/Administrative Assistant

City of Cascade Locks

www.cascade-locks.or.us
(541) 374-8484
DISCLOSURE NOTICE: Messages to and from this email address may be
subject to Oregon Public Records Law.