[OR_Archaeology] Doc Daugherty 90th Birthday Surprise Party

John Pouley john.pouley at state.or.us
Wed Feb 1 12:57:26 PST 2012

SURPRISE DICK DAUGHERTY ON HIS 90th!!!!

 You are invited to help us celebrate Dick's upcoming birthday (see
attached invitation).  Scott Williams and I are planning a reception in
a large lobby of our college's Center for the Arts.  His wife Ruth Kirk
is in on the SURPRISE (do not tell Doc!)

We wanted to give you time to consider your involvement and look forward
to hearing from you.  Dick has helped us in so many ways, and he will be
so pleased to hear from us on his 90th birthday.

The attached invitation will give you an opportunity to either attend or
participate through cards, messages, old photographs (either digitized
or we can scan-limited blackmail) or mementos.

 If you cannot attend, but want to send cards, messages, pictures (send
digitized if possible or we will scan) and/or mementos, please send to:

 Scott Williams, Cultural Resources Program Manager,
WSDOT Environmental Services Office
PO Box 47332, Olympia, WA 98504-7332
Ph: 360-570-6651, Cell: 360-628-3219; E-mail: willias at wsdot.wa.gov
<mailto:willias at wsdot.wa.gov>

If you can attend, please RSVP Dale Croes at dcroes at spscc.ctc.edu
<mailto:dcroes at spscc.ctc.edu>  by February 29th, 2012 so we can get
plenty of food, beverages and a large enough cake!

Thanks, Scott and Dale

John O. Pouley
Oregon SHPO
Assistant State Archaeologist