[OR_Archaeology] Update on the Oregon On-line Archaeological site form

Matthew Diederich matthew.diederich at state.or.us
Tue Jan 21 14:20:50 PST 2014

Hello users,

Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve the unforseen issue in our online site form.  While we have fixed some of the problems some still remain.  The main issue stems from the update/re-recording option of selecting a form entry type.  At this time, if there are new sites that you need to enter you can chose the Initial Recording option and you should not see any issues.  For now, though, please do not select the Update/Re-Recording option.  We are trying to fix the problem and will let you know when it is functioning properly.

Thanks
Matt

Matthew Diederich, MAIS
Archaeologist