[Orlsta] receipts needed with claims for payment

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Tue Jan 17 11:48:19 PST 2017

Greetings LSTA Grantees for FY2016-2017,

Please remember to keep receipts for any items purchased. Send them with a claim for payment. We would like the originals if possible, or at least a clean copy.   This is important.  The IMLS strives all year to convince Congress that LSTA funding does a lot to help get local projects off the ground and working. Receipts help show that the funds are spent the way they should be.  If a receipt wouldn't make sense to you later, please write a note on it for what it is for. The IMLS does look at things like this when it comes to visit and we want them to know LSTA funds make a real difference to people in Oregon.

Thank you for your help with this,
Ann

Ann Reed, MLS  Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Support and Development Services
250 Winter St.
Salem, OR 97301
ann.reed at state.or.us
phone 503-378-5027