[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2009 ORMAP Grant Applications.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Aug 17 12:07:03 PDT 2009

Sorry, It looks like I might have been looking too far into the future
when I stated the available funds for the fall funding cycle. It looks
like it will be more in the neighborhood of $380K rather than the $546K
I stated earlier. Sorry for any confusion.

Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128