[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2009 ORMAP Grant Applications.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Aug 24 08:28:59 PDT 2009

I have received 16 grant applications for the fall 2009 funding cycle. I
have sent comments back to many of you, and if you have not already
please send me your final copies by Wednesday August 26th. If you
haven't heard from me, I didn't have any questions. I will have the
grant applications posted on the ORMAP site on September 1, 2009. The
first Tech Group meeting is scheduled for September 17, 2009 from 10 am
- 3 pm at the Department's Salem field office.

I have changed the 2nd fall Tech Group meeting to Tuesday October 20,
2009 from 10 am - 3 pm; because of the conflict with the NW GIS Users
Conference, October 12-16, in Sunriver this year
(http://sunriver2009.nwgis.org). I know I had originally mentioned
October 22nd, but the conference room at the Salem Field office had
already been booked for that day.

There will be the usual phone conference for those of you who can not
make the trip. If you have any questions about any thing please let me
know.

Thank you,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT