[ORMAP-Tech] FW: ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Packet -- March 19, 2009

MCCLELLAN Philip L Philip.L.Mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Mar 9 15:50:29 PDT 2009

It looks like the listserv didn't like the attachments. If you did not
receive the attachments I mentioned in the below email you can download
the the "agenda packet" on the ORMAP site. The packet is under the Tech
Group Agendas page on the ORMAP site,
http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=committees\techgroup&sd=\ag
endas\2009.

Please let me know if you're still having problems with the documents.

Phil

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT