[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Tech Group Meeting Packet -- March 19, 2009

MCCLELLAN Philip L Philip.L.Mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon Mar 9 14:48:14 PDT 2009

Good Afternoon,

Here is the agenda for the March 19, 2009 ORMAP Tech Group meeting,
along with a copy of the draft funding rule and a copy of the funding
criteria. If you have any questions of any of the grant applications
please send those to me by this Friday March 13, 2009. I will compile
those and send them out before the meeting. I'm also working on a
conference call number.

Also, if you have not already please sign up for the ORMAP list-serv to
continue to receive updates concerning the ORMAP Tech Group (
http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/ormap-tech).

Thanks,
Phil

Philip McClellan