[ORMAP-Tech] GIS Cadastral Data License Agreement.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Mon May 18 08:55:33 PDT 2009

Good morning.

I have received 12 signed GIS Cadastral Data License Agreements, this is
the agreement to allow the department to share taxlot and ownership
information with state agencies only. I have received agreements from
the following counties, if you sent an agreement and are not on the list
please let me know ASAP. The last day to invoice DAS for the $1000 is
June 1, 2009.

Baker
Benton
Crook
Gilliam
Hood River
Jefferson
Josephine
Lincoln
Marion
Multnomah
Polk
Tillamook

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT