[ORMAP-Tech] FW: Rod Therriault

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu Oct 29 08:14:44 PDT 2009

Some information concerning Rod.

Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128