[ORMAP-Tech] ORMAP Spring Tech Group Meeting -- April 15, 2010

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Thu Feb 11 09:53:00 PST 2010

Good Morning,

I was looking at the ORMAP calendar for 2010 and it looks as if the
spring tech group meeting and GIS in Action have a conflict on Thursday
April 15, 2010.

My question is, are there enough people planning to attend GIS in Action
that I should move the ORMAP meeting to earlier in the week, like
Tuesday April 13th or the following Thursday, April 22nd. Moving the
meeting to the 22nd would give us a short turn around for addendums and
the 2nd meeting, which is scheduled for May 6, 2010.

Please let me know your preference by February 18th.

1. Leave the meeting on April 15th
2. Reschedule to April 13th
3. Reschedule to April 22nd

Also, I plan to have the new grant application posted on the ORMAP site
by March 5, 2010. This should give everyone plenty of time to fill out
their grants by the April 2, 2010 deadline. The projected fund balance
is $328,400, this would put the large and small grant limits at $65,680
and $9,852.

Thanks,
Phil
***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT