[ORMAP-Tech] 2010 ORMAP Schedule

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Tue Feb 23 07:25:41 PST 2010

I have attached a copy of the 2010 ORMAP schedule. You can also find the
schedule on the ORMAP site:

http://www.ormap.org/events.cfm.

Draft spring grant applications are due to the department by April 2,
2010. I will have an updated grant application available by Thursday
February 25, 2010. Please use this new grant application for your spring
2010 requests.

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT