[ORMAP-Tech] Revised ORMAP Grant Application

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at state.or.us
Wed Feb 24 10:04:38 PST 2010

Hello everyone (it's that time again).

I mentioned last fall that I would be updating the ORMAP grant
application this year. Well, here it is. The changes are intended for
the application questions to follow the funding criteria. I have
attached a copy of the revised application and posted it on the ORMAP
site (http://www.ormap.org/ormap/forms.cfm). Please use this "2010"
version when submitting your applications this spring. If your
application does not use this version I will ask you to resubmit it
before it can be reviewed.

Draft applications are due to the department by April 2, 2010. We're
projecting a $65,680 grant limit and a $9,852 small grant limit this
spring. You can start sending your applications anytime, the sooner the
better. If you are planning to submit a spring grant, please let me know
as soon as possible and update your online business plan. This will help
me to get an idea about the need for reductions.

The first tech group meeting is scheduled for April 22, 2010. We'll be
meeting at the south Salem Field Office, again, from 10 am - 3 pm.

You will notice the ORMAP Policy Guidelines and Funding Criteria are
attached to the application as appendixes. I have included a section in
the policy document about the ORMAP tools group. Please take a couple
minutes to review this section and send me your comments. We'll discuss
your comments at our meetings this spring. Once we get the language
correct, I'll pass it along to the Advisory Committee for approval.

If you have any questions about the spring funding cycle please let me
know.

Thanks again,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have
received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply
e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the
message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT