[ORMAP-Tech] FW: Report of the Task Force on Efficient & EffectiveGovernment - Please Read

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Thu Oct 21 14:38:59 PDT 2010

Here is the link to the AOC Task Force report that we talked about at today's ORMAP Tech Group meeting.

Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128