[ORMAP-Tech] Cancelled: 2nd Fall 2010 ORMAP Tech Group Meeting

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Tue Oct 26 07:29:26 PDT 2010

At the ORMAP Tech Group meeting on Thursday October 21st we decided that we did not need to have the 2nd Tech Group meeting which was scheduled for Wednesday November 10, 2010. I will be sending out all of the grant scoring and reduction information via email.

Thank you,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT