[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2011 ORMAP Grant Applications

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Mon Apr 11 07:41:50 PDT 2011

I did not receive any questions concerning the details or content for any of the spring 2011 ORMAP grant applications. I will send out the agenda for Wednesday's tech group meeting later today. If you requested a parking pass and have not received it yet please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128