[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2011 ORMAP Grant Point Matrix

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Wed Apr 20 13:44:59 PDT 2011

Here is the point matrix for the grants over 20%. Please look it over and let me know if you have any questions by Monday May 2, 2011.

Also, I got the final numbers for the spring 2011 funding cycle.

December 2010 Fund Balance        $192,277
March 2011 Deposit                          $184,408
Contract Reversions                           $23,855
Funded Contracts                               $10,800
Tools Group Funding                          $0
Admin Costs                                      $23,990
Total Fund Balance                           $365,750

Spring 2011 Grants:                           $703,032
Difference                                         -$337,282

 *   Spring 2011 20% limit                $73,150
 *   Spring 2011 3% limit                  $11,731

Thanks,
Phil

***************CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********************************************************************************************************

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division - CDOT