[ORMAP-Tech] Spring 2011 ORMAP Grant Point Matrix

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Mon Apr 25 14:20:59 PDT 2011

There were a couple questions concerning the scoring for Clackamas and Polk Counties. I asked those counties to provide additional information in an attempt to answer those questions. I have attached copies of their addendums and I have posted them on the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.org/directory.cfm?directory=grants\proposed&sd=\2011\11_Spring\Addendums

Please review these and let me know if you have any other questions by Wednesday April 27, 2011. I will then recalculate the scoring and send out an updated scoring matrix.

Thanks,
Phil

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128