[ORMAP-Tech] Spring ORMAP Tech Group Meeting -- April 7, 2011

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Thu Mar 24 16:49:10 PDT 2011

I didn't hear any objections to moving the spring tech group meeting to Wednesday April 13, 2011 here at the main revenue building in Salem. We will be in room 467 from 10 am - 3 pm. If you'd like a parking pass to the yellow lot please let me know by Monday April 4, 2011 and if you'd like for me to mail you the pass or pick it up. I will send out the Agenda prior to the meeting with the conference call number and web address.

Thanks,
Phil

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.

Phil McClellan
ORMAP Project Coordinator
Property Tax Division - CDOT
503-586-8128