[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2011 ORMAP Grant Cycle.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Wed Sep 7 08:25:30 PDT 2011

Good morning.

I wanted to remind everyone that the fall 2011 ORMAP grant cycle is now upon us. The fall grants are due to DOR by Monday September 19, 2011; the original date was Friday September 26, 2011, but that is now a state furlough day. The first tech group meeting is currently scheduled for Wednesday October 12, 2011. I don't have a meeting space reserved, so if anyone has a place the could reserve for us from 10am-3pm, let me know. Otherwise, it will probably be here at DOR in Salem.

As for the grant limits, we are looking at a projected 20% maximum of $60,000. Please remember that this amount may be adjusted once we get the final deposit numbers for September 2011 on or around October 11, 2011. As for the 3% limit, it will be set at $9,000.

Thanks,
Phil

Philip McClellan
ORMAP Coordinator