[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2011 ORMAP Grant Cycle.

MCCLELLAN Philip L philip.l.mcclellan at dor.state.or.us
Thu Sep 8 09:12:15 PDT 2011

Good morning everyone. I made a slight miscalculation on the 20% and 3% grant limits for the fall 2011 cycle. It looks like the 20% amount will be $58.852 and the 3% amount will be $8,828. I hope that I was able to catch this before you all got too far into your grant writing process.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry again for the late notice.

Phil

Philip McClellan