[ORMAP-Tech] metadata standards for goal2 taxlots

Anderson, Dean anderson.dean at co.polk.or.us
Tue Mar 26 12:56:55 PDT 2013

As part of my continuing efforts to get taxlots published as WMS's, it
appears that we really should address the metadata question.  So...
attached is a draft of a minimum standard for metatdata for goal2 taxlots
(joined with attributes).  All basic information should be the same for
every county.  I am proposing that we "share" the same metadata info. In
addition, I am implying a minimum metatdata standard.

Let me know what you think.

--
Dean R Anderson
IT Director