[ORMAP-Tech] Fall 2015 ORMAP Grant Applications - Tech Group Review

MCCLELLAN Philip L * DOR Philip.L.MCCLELLAN at oregon.gov
Wed Oct 7 08:05:40 PDT 2015

Good morning. I have posted the proposed fall 2015 ORMAP grant applications to the ORMAP site.

http://www.ormap.net/index.cfm?opt=grantsfunding##

We will be discussing these at the ORMAP Tech Group meeting on Wednesday October 21, 2015. The meeting is scheduled from 10 am - 3 pm in the Willamette Room at the Marion County Public Works Building.

It's located at:
5155 Silverton Road NE<https://www.google.com/maps/place/5155+Silverton+Rd+NE,+Salem,+OR+97305/@44.9738007,-122.9565948,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54bffc2d80848e71:0xea228d5115d6021b>
Salem, OR 97305<https://www.google.com/maps/place/5155+Silverton+Rd+NE,+Salem,+OR+97305/@44.9738007,-122.9565948,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54bffc2d80848e71:0xea228d5115d6021b>

When reviewing the grants please check that the grants meet the technical review criteria from the funding criteria.

1.     Demonstrates a successful process
2.     Completion timeframe within one year
3.     Reasonable and measureable deliverables

If you have any questions concerning any of the grants please send them to me by Monday October 19, 2015. I will be sending out the agenda, phone and web information next week. If you have any agenda items or any other questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Phil
****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**********
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.************************
Philip McClellan
Policy and Program Analyst
Oregon Department of Revenue
Property Tax Division