[OSFA] October Training Conference

BURGER Debra A Debra.A.BURGER at odot.state.or.us
Fri Sep 4 08:58:08 PDT 2009

Good morning,

The Oregon State Fiscal Association is pleased to announce an upcoming
training opportunity on October 15, 2009 at the Salem Conference Center.
We are offering a half day of training with sessions on Microsoft
Access, and ARRA Grants.
Lois Wallace, Financial Coordinator for ODOT Financial Services, will
lead the Microsoft Access session. Mike Auman, Finance Manager for the
Governor's Economic Recovery Executive Team, will present the ARRA
Grants class. Both instructors have a wealth of experience in their
respective fields and will offer a high-impact learning experience!
Please see the attached Registration Form for more details and we hope
to see you there!
OSFA October 2009 Conference Registration Form
<http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/OSFA%20October%20Training%20Regist
ration%20Form.pdf>

Debra Burger
Oregon State Fiscal Association