[OSFA] FREE OSFA Fall Workshop

Pearson Michelle Y michelle.y.pearson at doj.state.or.us
Tue Oct 4 09:57:36 PDT 2011

Oregon State Fiscal Association will host a free  half-day workshop for current members on Wednesday, October 26,2011.

If you are not a current member the annual membership fee will apply.

Please visit our website for more information.

http://oregonstatefiscalassn.org/

Michelle Pearson
Dept. of Justice |Grant Accountant| Phone 503-378-5509| Fax: 503-378-6790
Oregon State Fiscal Association, President
http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/index.htm

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.