[OSFA] FW: Revenue CFO Position Advertisement

Pearson Michelle Y michelle.y.pearson at doj.state.or.us
Wed Oct 5 08:42:24 PDT 2011

Sent on behalf of John Paul Jones.

Enjoy your day!

Department of Revenue is recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer.  We would like your help in spreading the word.  Importantly we do not have an internal candidate.  I've been doing the job for more than a year. I will not apply for the position as I wrote the PD and lobbied with Management Team to increase the positions level to part of the management team.

NEW! Principal Executive/Manager F (Chief Financial Officer)<http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=372124&hit_count=yes&headerFooter=1&promo=0&transfer=0&WDDXJobSearchParams=%3CwddxPacket%20version%3D%271%2E0%27%3E%3Cheader%2F%3E%3Cdata%3E%3Cstruct%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27FIND%5FKEYWORD%27%3E%3Cstring%3E%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27CATEGORYID%27%3E%3Cstring%3E%2D1%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27TRANSFER%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3Cvar%20name%3D%27PROMOTIONALJOBS%27%3E%3Cstring%3E0%3C%2Fstring%3E%3C%2Fvar%3E%3C%2Fstruct%3E%3C%2Fdata%3E%3C%2FwddxPacket%3E>

Thanks for your help in spreading the word,

John Paul (JP) Jones
Acting Administrator & Acting CFO
Administrative Services Division
503.947.2302
Confidentiality Notice: This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by replying email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.  Data Classification:  Level 2 - Limited

*****CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.