[OSFA] GFOA Training in Seattle April 2013

JOHNSON Michael E Michael.E.JOHNSON at odot.state.or.us
Tue Mar 5 08:45:32 PST 2013

From: Valerie Connor [mailto:vconnor at gfoa.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:28 AM
To: dawn.d.young at state.or.us
Subject: GFOA Training in Seattle, WA
Hi Dawn,
The GFOA will be offering a series of training courses in Seattle, Washington next month. I have attached the invite letter to this e-mail for reference. Please also see additional information at www.gfoa.org/training<http://www.gfoa.org/training>. Would you be able to send this information to your membership via e-mail as you did for us previously?
Thanks for the consideration. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Valerie Connor
Administrative Associate
GFOA - Marketing and Operations
PH: 312/977-9700 x212