[OSFA] FW: OSFA Board of Directors

JOHNSON Michael E Michael.E.JOHNSON at odot.state.or.us
Wed Mar 20 13:22:52 PDT 2013

From: Young Dawn D
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:46 PM
To: osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Subject: OSFA Board of Directors

Good afternoon! The Oregon State Fiscal Association has three board member openings to fill at the May 7, 2013 OSFA Conference. Two openings are for the full 2-year term. One opening is completing the remaining year of a 2-year term.

We invite you to join us at one or more of the OSFA board member meetings prior to the conference, to experience what it is like to sit on the OSFA board. Our next board meeting is on Tuesday, March 26, 2013 from noon - 1:00pm in the DHS Barbara Roberts Building at 500 Summer Street, Salem, Room 556.

The board has the option of voting someone directly onto the board when a member is unable to complete their term. If you are interested in completing the remaining year of the 2-year term, please contact one of the OSFA board members. If no one expresses an interest in directly joining the board to complete the remaining year, all three positions will be voted upon by the OSFA membership at the OSFA Conference.

Current Board Members:
Dawn Young, President
Lora Carson, Treasurer
Mark Hubbard, Secretary