[OSFA] OSFA Awards and Board Membership

Young Dawn D dawn.d.young at state.or.us
Tue Feb 25 14:05:01 PST 2014

Good afternoon! The Oregon State Fiscal Association has two annual awards for which it is now accepting nominations. The first is the Award for the Promotion and Development of the Oregon State Fiscal Association. The second is the Award for Outstanding Contribution to Oregon State Government Finance and Accounting. Both award forms can be found at the following link by clicking the Awards Program button:

http://www.oregonstatefiscalassn.org/

The Oregon State Fiscal Association will have four openings on its board of directors at this year's May 6, 2014 conference. If you've ever thought about joining the board, or would like an opportunity to gain leadership experience and network with people from multiple state agencies, please consider running for the OSFA Board of Directors. Our next board meeting is Tuesday, March 11, 2014 in the Department of Human Services building at 500 Summer Street, Fourth Floor, room 456. Join us for our next meeting to find out what it's like to serve on the board. To be considered for board membership, please send any board of director's member (found on the Board of Directors tab at the above link) one to three paragraphs describing your work experience and what qualities you will bring to the board as a member.

We look forward to seeing you at this year's OSFA Training Conference, Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at Winema Events in Salem!

Dawn Young, 2013 - 2014 OSFA President