[OSFA] Employment Opportunity - PEM F Financial Services Director

FLOWERS Clayton A Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us
Fri Dec 5 13:53:07 PST 2014

Good Afternoon,

The following is being sent on behalf of OLCC.

Please see the attached job posting for a Principal Executive Manager F (Financial Services Director) position at the Oregon Liquor Control Commission.  We posted this position but did not have a sufficient applicant pool therefore we are re-posting.  We are expanding our diversity outreach and wanted to include you and/or your organization in this email.  We appreciate you sharing this information with those in the community who may be interested.

Applicants will need to go to www.oregonjobs.org<http://www.oregonjobs.org> to apply.  This information is on the job posting.

Thank you,

Annie Williams
Human Resources Analyst
Oregon Liquor Control Commission
9079 SE McLoughlin Blvd.
Portland, OR 97222-7355
503-872-5154

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
OSFA President
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.