[OSFA] OPA3 - Sr. Financial Business Systems Analyst

MCINTOSH MAC christopher.mcintosh at state.or.us
Thu Dec 11 12:04:19 PST 2014

Hello,
            I would like to share an employment opportunity with you regarding the OPA3 - Sr. Financial Business Systems Analyst vacancy with Oregon Health Authority / Medical Assistance Programs.  Attached is a posting and for full view, please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?action=viewJob&jobID=1013372.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Anna M Chamberland
Workforce Recruitment Consultant
Oregon Health Authority
Desk: 503-945-6667