[OSFA] Employment Opportunity

FLOWERS Clayton A Clayton.A.FLOWERS at odot.state.or.us
Mon Dec 19 15:13:50 PST 2016

Good Afternoon,

The following is sent on behalf of the Higher Education Coordinating Commission.

We have an employment opportunity at HECC for a fiscal analyst 1 in our budget section.  Please share this link with anyone who might be interested, and please post this to any lists you have control over.

https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1595529/fiscal-analyst-1

Thanks
Lora

Lora Carson,CPA | Budget, Procurement & Accounting Manager
Higher Education Coordinating Commission

255 Capitol St. NE, 3rd Floor | Salem, OR 97310
Phone: 503-947-2408 | Lora.Carson at state.or.us<mailto:Lisa.R.Goonan at HECC.oregon.gov>

Clay
Clayton Flowers, CGFM, OPMA
Financial Policy and Compliance Manager
503-986-3967
FAX 503-986-4141

*****CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*****

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.