[OSFA] FW: Dept of State Lands - Fiscal Manager Recruitment

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Mon Jul 10 08:44:19 PDT 2017

Employment opportunity with Dept. of State Lands.

From: WICKHAM Cyndi [mailto:cyndi.wickham at state.or.us]
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 2:44 PM
To: HARRIS Serena <Serena.E.Harris at state.or.us>
Subject: Dept of State Lands - Fiscal Manager Recruitment

Hello -  Our agency has just extended our recruitment for a Fiscal Manager and I am forwarding the job opportunity notice to you with the hope that you can share it within your organization.

We have extended our open competitive recruitment for one full-time permanent Principal Executive Manager E (Fiscal/Budget Manager) position posted on the Oregon Jobs website.   This position is in the Finance Section of the Business Operations and Support Services Program within the Administration Division, located in Salem, Oregon.

This recruitment closes July 17, 2017 at 12pm.  Please click below to view the full announcement and to apply.

Principal Executive Manager E (Fiscal/Budget Manager)<https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/oregon/jobs/1773148/principal-executive-manager-e-fiscal-budget-manager>

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Cyndi

Cynthia Wickham
Deputy Director, Administrative Services
Oregon Dept. of State Lands
775 Summer St NE #100
Salem, OR 97301-1279
Phone:  503.986.5227