[OSFA] OSFA Half Day Accounts Receivable Training****Date Correction

HARRIS Serena serena.e.harris at HECC.OREGON.GOV
Wed Dec 6 10:13:45 PST 2017

Hello,

I made a mistake on the date when I sent this out originally. The training is January 24 not 18 as I put in the original email. Please mark your calendars for the correct date - Thursday January 24. I apologize for the confusion.

Serena Harris  |  Accounting Team Lead
Higher Education Coordinating Commission  |  255 Capitol Street NE  |  Salem, Oregon 97310
Phone: 503.947.2434  |  Fax: 503.378.3365
Serena.E.harris at state.or.us<mailto:Serena.E.harris at state.or.us>

From: HARRIS Serena
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 3:37 PM
To: 'osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us' <osfa at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Cc: Susan Adkins <susan at classactevents.net>; Blythe Jansen <blythe at classactevents.net>
Subject: OSFA Half Day Accounts Receivable Training

Hello,

OSFA is excited to announce a half day training on Accounts Receivable on January 18. The trainers will be Stacey Chase and Gerold Floyd. I have attached the registration form. This training will be open to non-OSFA members so please feel free to share the registration. The training will be held at Broadway Commons so space is limited to 65. We will start a waiting list after the first 65 have registered. There will be CPE available. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,